I’m an experienced creative facilitator devising and delivering workshops for over 10 years.
My interest in art and sculpture comes from years of living and working surrounded by sculpture and nature. My approach is naturally influenced by my theatre practice centring around play, imagination and experimentation.
I enjoy engaging audiences in a creative process, assisting participants in questioning, exploring, inventing and enjoying visual art.
Tinker Project at YSP
I work with a range of groups including:
- Young People
I have worked for organisations such as:
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- The Arts Council Collection
- The Piece Hall
- The Whitworth Gallery
- Slung Low
Some examples of the workshops I have created and delivered are below:
- The Tinker Project- Taking apart objects and reassembling in a new form
- A Series of Impossible Tasks– drop in, playful, game based arts activities
- Together We Play– experimental, fun, creative acts resulting in a visual artwork. Catapults, bubbles, balloons.
- Me, Myself and I– incorporating your body & actions into works of art.
- I Spy with My Little Eye– a workshop about looking- for objects, stories and the magic hidden within the everyday.
Together We Play at YSP
If you would like to discuss an art project or workshop please get in touch.
There may be some crossover in interest between my Art/ Sculpture workshops and Outdoor Workshops so please do have a look at both.
“Natalie has a warm and authentic style that means she has the skill to engage literally anyone she meets and takes them along with her in whatever fantastical imaginative thing she’s doing.“Rachel Howfield-Massey, Other Ways to Walk